I love this mini mullet coral dress, it’s simple and playful. The turquoise wedges blend beautifully with the colour of the dress. The beige and the yellow bag would go really well with this outfit.
Every girl has got to have arm candy, layering bracelets look amazing. I really loved this chunky gold necklace and the arrow head earrings. Do not get me started on these sunnies!
Ermergaaahd!! I had forgotten how awesome Polyvore is. This is a little ensemble I created over there this morning because I was bored, so I decided to play around with clothes I can never wear.
So we have one classy leopard print peplum top, and here are the different ways in which you can rock it:
- This lovely green circle skirt will create a nice layered look when paired with the peplum top, and the bright colour will make the outfit pop. The deep mustard heels will blend perfectly with the skirt and elongate the legs, and the suede envelope clutch provides a perfect finish to the outfit. This is outfit is perfect for a night out.
- Leather is a hot trend right now. This black leather pencil skirt is elegant and can be paired with basically anything. The heels and the lace box clutch create a beautiful ensemble. This is a great outfit for a gala event like an awards show or fashion event.
- Brightly coloured skinny jeans are the latest fad, the brighter the colour the better. I think the yellow looks fabulous against the leopard print. These pretty ankle strapped, nude sandalled heels are gorgeous and the shopper bag completes the outfit. You can wear this for a date or to work depending on your dress code.
- I really dig how nice shorts look when paired with peplum tops. White shorts, knee high suede boots and a quilted channel bag, the outfit just speaks for itself.
- Coral is one of my new favourite colours, these coral shorts are cute and spunky. The yellow wedges and the multi coloured cross body bag add a nice colour blocked touch to the outfit. You can wear this for a random day time plan like brunch or events like blankets and wine.
- Golden skinny leather pants, I have no clue where you can find this in Kenya, but I really loved the colour. The blue heels add a pop of colour to the outfit, and I added a black studded bag for some pizzazz.
I think I am ready for my ‘Fashion Blogger’ title :p