Last week really sucked, it was generally melancholic, emotional and sad. This week has to be, needs to be different…
What did I learn last week?
- I will never ever put my life in the hands of strangers or any other hands except from my own.
- Never will I put the comfort of others first before mine.
- Always stick with people you know very well.
- First impressions are usually false impressions. I have had the opportunity to get to know some people well, who I did not like at first because I never thought they were nice to me. But I have come to learn that they are in fact very cool peoples.
- Not everything is personal, but somethings must be taken personally if that is how they are delivered.
- Everything in life happens for a reason, and I may never know what those reasons are.
What was my greatest accomplishment over the past week?
To be honest, I do not feel like I accomplished anything, I was not at a very good place last week..
Which moment from last week was the most memorable and why?
- Seeing my grandfather struggling to eat because he is in pain.
- Feeling the sensations as the car was speeding, and thinking we would overturn and crash -_-
Sadly these memories are ones that I am struggling to forget…
What is the 1 thing that I need to accomplish this week?
- To smile and laugh more, I just want to be happy…
What can I do right now to make the week less stressful?
- Anticipate and counter act any bad things.
- To be prepared for anything and work diligently.
What have I struggled with in the past that might also affect the upcoming week?
‘What is a monster problem today will be a forgotten thought in the future.’
‘Life gives and takes away. ‘
- My struggles remain the same, the uphill task is how to adapt to them and if I have the power to change, I will give it my best.
What was last week’s biggest time sink?
- Last week sucked, period!
Am I carrying excess baggage that can be dropped?
What have I been avoiding that needs to get done?
- Moving on…
What opportunities are still on the table?
- just one, i think..
Is there anyone I have been meaning to talk to?
- I still have not gotten round to talking to my friend, and I do not think she is doing well, I will check up on her as soon as I am done with this post!
Is there anyone who deserves a big thank you?
- There truly is kindness in strangers. A lady called Lydia came to my rescue, without her I have no idea what I would have done. I am forever grateful to her.
How can I help someone else this week?
- I will help others when given the chance.
What are my top 3 goals for the next 3 years?
- Buy a car.
- To get more tangible goals that I can strive to achieve and not just general ones.
Have any of my recent actions led me closer to my goals?
- A bit but not close enough.
What is the next step for each of my goals?
- Reflect on my life and determine what it is that I really want.
What am I looking forward to in the upcoming week?
- Nothing in particular.
What are my fears?
- That my vehicular phobia is back.
- That I will still be sad and melancholic this week, maybe even next..
- That this state I am in will not change soon.
- I am afraid my grandfather will die very soon.
What am I most grateful for?
- The gift of life.
- Family and friends who love me and accept me for who I am.
If I knew I only had one week to live, who would I spend it with?
- My parents, they are my everything.
- My family and friends.
Have a lovely week.