The past 2 weeks have been hectic, and that is an understatement even, so I barely had time to blog, though these pics above were part of a post I had been attempting to write.
I think the best way to sum it up is a very big emotional roller coaster, so many happy and yet incredibly sad moments. My week started off with a funeral on Monday and ended with a wedding on Saturday.
Here are just a few things that stood out for me:
- I am truly blessed beyond measure, this is something I need to be more appreciative of.
- Even my worst day cannot compare to some situations that other people are in, although it’s not good to compare, this fact just has to be acknowledged.
- Always have a plan B.
- Not everything is personal.
- Not everybody gives a damn.
- People in this world can be so selfish.
- Always look out for number 1, simply because when you are busy looking out for others, nobody has your back.
- I cannot always be the bigger person, so if some ish is bothering me, I will give it time and hope I get over it.
- Massage chairs are everything!!!
- My friend really embodies the term ‘Blushing Bride’.
- I’ve been having some qualms about some friendships, which has made me realise I really need to be a better friend to the people who do matter.
- Nothing sucks as much as watching a coffin being lowered into the ground.
- Write a will, you never know when you will kick the bucket.
- No matter how hot you look, once you are knee deep in the sibling zone, you can never find your way out :p
- Pretty hurts.
- I thought I was a crier, till I saw my friends weep at the wedding.
- I am blessed with amazing parents.
- Photos for government documents have no filter and they dont let you smile! I am destined to look horrid in all my legal documents.
- That awkward moment when you see your instagram follower that you have never met in real life, then ignore..
- I need to stop oversharing.