When I woke up this morning (with a terrible headache) I was considering not doing this post, then on my way to work I had a conversation with my mother which left me excited, and filled with inspiration and I had to do the questions.
What did I learn last week?
- Some things are beyond your control.
- Awkward moments are weird, but you eventually get over them.
- Have enough drive to pursue what you desire.
What was my greatest accomplishment over the past week?
- Successfully completing my project 🙂 Best part about it is that it is a tangible accomplishment and seeing it succeed gives me the drive to work harder every day.
- I stuck to my guns and did not compromise in what I believe in. My decision may have been used against me, but I do not really mind because I remained true to myself.
Which moment from last week was the most memorable and why?
- Meeting Me, Myself and Isis and Ego Van Ego, my cool cyber friends 🙂
What is the 1 thing I need to accomplish this week?
- Embark on a new savings plan that will generate interest.
What can I do right now to make the week less stressful?
- Find out what the itinerary for the week is.
- Get rid of distractions.
What have I struggled with in the past that might also affect the upcoming week?
- This week I have decided to struggle no more, I am putting all that stuff behind me.
What was last week’s biggest time sink?
- Being ostracized for not doing something I knew I may regret.
Am I carrying excess baggage into the week that can be dropped?
- *Dropping baggage*
What have I been avoiding that needs to get done?
- Nothing comes to mind right now…
What opportunities are still on the table?
- There are some things I need to follow up on in order for them to materialize.
Is there anyone I have been meaning to talk to?
- My friend who I really need to check up on because I heard she is unwell.
Is there anyone that deserves a big thank you?
- The Lord Almighty for he is so awesome.
How can I help someone else this coming week?
- By being ready to help anyone who needs me.
What are my top 3 goals for the next 3 years?
- Buy a car.
- Pursue my masters degree.
- Grow in my career.
Have any of my recent actions led me closer to my goals?
- Yes with some help from the parental unit.
What is the next step for each of my goals?
- Carry out the necessary financials to get this.
- I seriously need to figure out what I would like to study.
- To work hard and learn as much as I can.
What am I looking forward to in the upcoming week?
- My friend’s birthday 🙂
What are my fears?
- That I may not be the type of person I would aspire to be.
- That I will be judged for the things that I do.
What am I most grateful for?
- Great family and friends.
- All the things that God has blessed me with.
If I knew I only had one week to live, who would I spend it with?
- The people I hold most dear to me.
Have a lovely week 🙂
Kisses and cookies,