Looks like I am somehow managing to make this a weekly routine *thumbs up*
What did I learn last week?
- Driving is not as scary as my mind seems to think it is.
- Are men all the same?!
- I have a very powerful mind.
- No matter what you are going through, there are other people going through the same thing or even worse.
What was my greatest accomplishment over the past week?
- Driving all week and not bashing the car.
Which moment from last week was the most memorable and why?
- Overtaking cars and making a U-turn in town.
- Going to see one of my closest friend’s family.
- Hearing from someone who I never expected to hear from.
What is the one thing I need to accomplish this week?
- I really need to get a handle of my finances.
- I need to figure out what the way forward is…
What can I do to make the week less stressful?
- I need to first see how Monday goes, then I will be able to map out the rest of the week.
What have I struggled with in the past that might also affect the upcoming week?
- Same thing as last week, not knowing what the future holds..
What was last week’s biggest time sink?
- Feeling like an after thought and not someone of importance.
Am I carrying any excess baggage into the week that can be dropped?
- I do not think so, just the regular baggage that cannot exactly be dropped. I have gotten used to it so it isn’t baggage anymore.
What have I been avoiding that needs to get done?
- I owe my friends baby a birthday gift. What should I get a one year old little girl?!
- I still have not gone shopping smh.
What opportunities are still on the table?
- I still have a chance to salvage something, so it is just about deciding if it is worth it or not.
Is there anyone I have been meaning to talk to?
- hmmmmmm I have to ponder about that a bit more.
Is there anyone that deserves a big thank you?
- Yes, my friend who was a great delivery boy.
How can I help someone else this coming week?
- I will just be open to help anyone in need.
What are my top 3 goals for the next 3 years?
- To pursue a masters degree. Since I still do not know what I would like to pursue, I think I should start searching for scholarships.
- I am going to buy a car. In fact, this week I will get price quotations.
- I still want to advance my career, but I am running out of ideas on how to achieve this..
Have any of my recent actions moved me closer to my goals?
- Honestly, no, but I hope I will act this week.
What is the next step for each of my goals?
- Search the internets for scholarships
- Call that car dealer and ask him for price quotes.
What am I looking forward to in the upcoming week?
- Just A Band 🙂
What are my fears?
- I am afraid that nothing will change.
- I am scared of the person that I become.
What am I most grateful for?
- I am happy my mummy is back home 🙂
- I am grateful for great family and friends.
- I am grateful for all the blessings God has bestowed upone me.
If I knew I had only one week to live, who would I spend my time with?
- My answer will always be the same, my family and friends who I hold dear to me.
Kisses and cookies,