So Miss Kawiria graciously tagged me in another post and now I have to come up with 7 quirky, cool things about myself which will entertain you and wow you with my awesomeness.
- I received a blood transfusion when I was a kid. I once heard somewhere if you have ever received blood you cannot donate? This cannot be true right? On the same note, I have never donated blood, not because of the reason I have just stated, I dunno I have just never done it before. But it’s something I must do very soon, it’s only fair…
- I pee a lot. I even went to get checked out by a doctor, but apparently it’s my body being healthy and what not.
- I also do not like people hearing what I am doing in the bathroom. I find it embarrassing and I really wish bathroom stalls could be made sound and smell proof.
- The one thing I love the most about my body is my face. Though stupid zits are threatening to scar it, I think it’s not too shabby.
- I love butterflies, not as much as Mariah Carey, that woman is obsessed. I just like butterfly jewellery, designs and if I was ever to get a tattoo, it most probably would be of a butterfly.
- I am not a fan of Vanilla. Not that I hate it, it’s nice and all, but it is so bland. I do not understand why you would pick vanilla when there is such a wide assortment of flavours with much more razzle dazzle.
- I am a very observant person. I will notice your new threads, new hairdo, how you pair your outfits. I can tell you what you wore every day last week. I remember the last thing you wore when I last saw you. I am not only observant when it comes to physical appearances, but behavioural patterns as well. I cannot really expound on the behavioural bit but it is largely based on social networks and social habits.
Kisses and oreos,