So like I said, I will try my best to ask myself these questions every week, simply to be able to reflect about my life and start the week on a clear note. I found these questions from this blog so check it out to get a better understanding of how to answer these questions.
What did I learn last week?
- First impressions can sometimes be very deceiving.
- I need to be more headstrong and should not accept to take any crap from anyone.
- Do not be a pushover.
- I really really really need to listen to my instincts, my inner voice, because every time I ignore it, whatever it is telling me happens.
- I am blessed with great family and friends.
- I became those chics I never wanted to become smh.
What was my greatest accomplishment over the past week?
- Not letting life and it’s downsides get to me.
Which moment from last week was the most memorable and why?
- I touched an elephant, a baby elephant and it was an awesome experience. Look out for the post coming up in a bit.
What’s the 1 thing I need to accomplish this week?
I really need to make a decision on the way forward, I cannot stay hanging in limbo, having false hopes which are not leading to anything. Something’s gotta give….
What can I do right now to make the week less stressful?
I will review my schedule this week, find out everything that is meant to go down and make all the necessary plans and what not.
What have I struggled with in the past that might also affect the upcoming week?
- Not knowing what the future holds, whether to act the same or act like things have changed…
What was last week’s biggest time sink?
Nothing monumentally bad happened last week, just those small moments of stress or sadness. Anyway that is what I need to do, not to let stress get the best of me, and to have total control over my emotions.
Am I carrying any excess baggage into the week that can be dropped?
- I guess the most important question should be is this baggage? If it is, should I drop it?!
What have I been avoiding that needs to get done?
- Shopping! I am in desperate need of new apparel.
- A discussion really needs to be had.
What opportunities are still on the table?
- There is none that I know of thus far.
Is there anyone I have been meaning to talk to?
There is a friend of mine who I have not spoken to in a long while that I really need to catch up with.
Is there anyone that deserves a big thank you?
- The almighty father for being so amazing.
How can I help someone else this coming week?
- I promised someone something that I must deliver on.
What are my top 3 goals for the next 3 years?
- I came across a masters brochure this weekend, specializing in the industry I currently work in, and it really caught my eye. I never imagined I would be somewhat interested in studying in this field. Anyhoosmu, I must pursue and attain a post graduate degree in the next 3 years.
- I must own a motor vehicle, I sort of put this on the back burner. Hopefully I will find the right car and do this at a suitable time.
- I must grow in my career.
Have any of my recent actions moved me closer to my goals?
I now know what actions I need to take.
What is the next step for each goal?
- Start researching on what to study for my masters, and if there are any scholarships I can apply for.
- Find out prices of cars that I would like to buy.
- Work really hard and start exploring my options.
What am I looking forward to in the upcoming week?
- Dusting the cobwebs in my wallet.
- My cousin is graduating this Friday, I am super proud of him 🙂
What are my fears?
- Driving. I am still kinda jittery when I am behind the wheel, but this week I will work on conquering that fear.
- I am afraid of what people think, this has always been a constant struggle for me. But like my friend told me, it is time I looked out for number one!
What am I most grateful for?
- Some what good health, a good job.
- Loving friends and family.
- A pretty face and some what good skin although it is misbehaving.
If I knew I only had one week to live, who would I spend my time with?
- My family and friends, those that I hold most dear to me.
- I would through a major epic party and invite everyone I know.
Kisses and cookies,