I will entertain you with some of the things in this life that I sometimes ponder about (disclaimer, if I do not know about it, it is probably because I did not study it in school, or I did not watch it, okay, just do not judge me too much)
- Do rats and mice lay eggs or give birth?
- No man ever gives me an answer, did it hurt when your adam’s apple was growing? Just tell me please?
- Are dates fruits or a dried version of a fruit? Which fruit?
- How did the people at Revlon, Motions et al come up with chemical relaxer?? Who first discovered there where chemicals which could straighten nappy hair, and how did they do it?
- What do clouds feel like?
- Is synthetic hair made from plastic?
- Is Langata Dam still there? How did the hyacinth start growing there? Did someone throw in a hyacinth seed? Can hyacinth grow in the ocean?
- Why can’t men use veet to shave their faces? Wouldn’t that eradicate the whole business of razor bumps?
- Does human fat look like the fat on beef, pork etc?
- Can you cook a dead cat or why don’t the Chinese eat them too? Is it because of the way their corpses stiffen? If they figured out how to eat sea urchins, can they not figure this out?
- How do babies breathe while they are in the womb? Do they have temporary gills? Or if the umbilical cord takes care of that, their noses are blocked till they are born?
- Why does dog poop dry up and become hard like stone? What happens to human poop when it dries up? And can it be used as fertilizer?
- How do mood rings work? What makes them change color? (don’t tell me its our moods because I will not believe you.)
- How come when you apply that green lipstick that our mothers used to use back in the day, it comes off as pink? How did they do that?
- What are cufflinks used for really? Aren’t they just accessories for men? Why can’t bedazzled buttons suffice?
- Why can’t nappy African hair be straight and soft like our eyebrows?
- If you break an LCD screen, will liquid come out?
- Why can’t Vodka freeze?
- How do Hybrid cars work?? They come with a wire which you can connect to a socket to charge the car? Or do you like take the engine/battery out and charge it?? Does it use oil?
I know if I googled some of these questions, I would probably get an answer, but I do not feel like. You can do it if you want to feel like a know it all or whatever, I do not care as long as you can give me an answer without ridiculing me.
Okay, thanks for stopping by..